No Bathurst Homebrew Comp This Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagerman

Reaction score
We are not running the Bathurst Homebrew Comp. at all this year.
After 15 odd years of doing it we are having a year off.
The Bigfella

We are not running the Bathurst Homebrew Comp. at all this year.
After 15 odd years of doing it we are having a year off.
The Bigfella

DANG .. but fair call Bigfella. 15 years is a wonderful achievement. :beerbang: Recharge the batteries and see about next year.

Damn shame, but totally understand you wanting a break after 15 years.

Good job on all the great comps you have all run out there. :beer:

Congrats to The Bigfella and all the Bathurst Brewers for all the great comps and great times. I will greatly miss it this year.
This means the ESB's, ISB's, IBU's etc's must get working on a state comp if we want one.

Thanks for your efforts over the years

Cheers
Peter

Im not surprised after the beating you copped last year. Thanks heaps for 15 years of your efforts. Thats a good long run but I hope you get your mojo back for next year.

cheers
Andrew.

Im not surprised after the beating you copped last year. Thanks heaps for 15 years of your efforts. Thats a good long run but I hope you get your mojo back for next year.

cheers
Andrew.

Werd....Damn shame the crap that went down.

Enjoy the well earned break!

So is the comp isn't going ahead due to the organisers needing a break (which is understandable), or other reasons, as mentioned by the posts above?

So is the comp isn't going ahead due to the organisers needing a break (which is understandable), or other reasons, as mentioned by the posts above?

We are just having a year off.

No particular reason at all. It is a lot of work and I can tell you after building it up over the past 15 years we all deserve a year off. Mind you the Bathurst Comp. would not have got to where it is without the help of some great people out there in homebrew land.

We have had some great times and met some fantastic people in the homebrewing industry over the years and many of those freindships will last forever.

Also there are now heaps of other comps. to enter as well.

All going well we will be back in 2011.

Cheers and Beers to all

The Bigfella

Back