New kid on the block.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florian said:
Someone's gotta say it:

That must be the most uncoordinated hand writing on a control box I've seen in a long time!
Ha. Yer I'm an electrican not a sign writer. so I got to the end of building the brewery and thought, well now I can either do a course in calligraphy or I could brew. Sorry I decided on the later.

No worries, would've probably done the same but left the calligraphy to the wife. :icon_cheers:

Sh!t mate, should never have said you were a sparkie.... Better sign up for pro and get a bigger PM inbox....
You know anything about wiring up STC1000s? If not you soon will! :D

Welcome, nice setup too.

Cheers,
D80

Diesel80 said:
Sh!t mate, should never have said you were a sparkie.... Better sign up for pro and get a bigger PM inbox....
You know anything about wiring up STC1000s? If not you soon will! :D

Welcome, nice setup too.

Cheers,
D80
No worries mate I'm happy to help. Yer I've wired up a lot of stc1000's I have 3 at home and I've done a few for friend. You can't really go wrong though each terminal on the terminal strip is well marked. Let us know if you have a problem.

Welcome Aussiedrifter. I'm in Kew myself. I'd suggest a brew day some time since we're so close but as we're both electric it might be asking for trouble.

Certainly a nice setup you've got there - welcome to the forum.

kahlerisms said:
Welcome Aussiedrifter. I'm in Kew myself. I'd suggest a brew day some time since we're so close but as we're both electric it might be asking for trouble.

Certainly a nice setup you've got there - welcome to the forum.
Yer probably not a good idea I know I'm running way more than I should though our wiring. But if your in kew east, my wife own's native bloom florist, you should check out her window display this week. She is featuring my homegrown cascade's in the display. Wonder if anyone will know what they are?

Latest posts

Back