New Job

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DangerousDave

Reaction score
havnnt been on for a while but keeping up with the brewing in fact i wanted to tell some people who would care that i got a new job im the new brewer at billabong brewing in perth learning so much and the brewery is about to get a 12000 ltr step mash system!!

hard work but having a great time learning about a the thing i love beer!! :)

hope you are all well and after the christmas rush hope to be back on the forums full time

merry christmas and a happy new year to you all

ooo Sounds like a nice job to goto. Bit of an upgrade from 23lt to 12000lt. I think if anything slightly jealous of all the shiny big vats.

Good on ya Dave. Hard work seems to have paid off for you. All the best at Billabong and may your glass never run dry.

Drew

Ohh sweet, sounds good dave. Will have to check it out when i am up in perth next. Enjoy.

havnnt been on for a while but keeping up with the brewing in fact i wanted to tell some people who would care that i got a new job im the new brewer at billabong brewing in perth learning so much and the brewery is about to get a 12000 ltr step mash system!!

hard work but having a great time learning about a the thing i love beer!! :)

hope you are all well and after the christmas rush hope to be back on the forums full time

merry christmas and a happy new year to you all

12000 ltr? I gather you have one too many zeros there. If not then wow.

yes beer and zeros dont mix its only a humble 1200 ltr system my bad

i should thank the users of ahb for this job as it was through the knowledge i gained from this site that i was able to talk my way into it :)

Congratulations on the job. What system does the brewery currently have? What was your brewing experience prior to landing the job?

yes beer and zeros dont mix its only a humble 1200 ltr system my bad

i should thank the users of ahb for this job as it was through the knowledge i gained from this site that i was able to talk my way into it :)

'SSSShhh!!! If you tell everyone that the knowledge you got from being on this site for 6 months got you into a commercial brewing job we'll be over run by new members in no time :p
Good luck mate sounds like a very steep learning curve, well done.

Back