New Home Brew shop in Cannon Hill area BNE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coodgee said:
Hey Mick do you have a website?
The problem with a web site is that the name is very close to another in Victoria .

Rambo said:
Good to hear, I'm sure I'll be popping in soon. Do you know how long until you get the CO2 refills up and running and a price? I'll be needing a refill before my wedding at the start of September and am running out of business hours to get things done. And +1 for the website, would like to check out what you'll be offering.
My focus now is on the physical shop and face to face with customers As for the co2 and price you can get co2 now, and no you don't need to chill it first! And the price, well , what is the going rate? I'm happy to match that.

We will be in the shop all day Wednesday despite the show holiday.
Still have 1000s of little jobs and loving it!

The Business hours. We usually be open by 6.30am till around 6pm weekdays Slightly shorter hours Saturday and probably 10am to 2 pm Sunday subject to review :)

**** yeah im bringing my 10kg CO2 bottle to you guys on a hot summers day to see how much you get in it!

Mickdc said:
My focus now is on the physical shop and face to face with customers As for the co2 and price you can get co2 now, and no you don't need to chill it first! And the price, well , what is the going rate? I'm happy to match that.

We will be in the shop all day Wednesday despite the show holiday.
Still have 1000s of little jobs and loving it!

The Business hours. We usually be open by 6.30am till around 6pm weekdays Slightly shorter hours Saturday and probably 10am to 2 pm Sunday subject to review :)
Sweet I'm gonna come get some CO2 this arv. Think Andale charges about $26 to fill my 2.6kg bottle.

Dropped in for a look today -- it's a good little setup with a lot more on the way. Looks to have a good amount of parking either directly in front of the shop, or in a little parking bay out the back (off Marsh Street), and Mick seems pretty damn knowledgeable, was happy to have a decent chat though I didn't actually buy anything (this time, at least!).

Didn't quiz him too much RE: prices, but they seem reasonable and competitive.

Thanks for the chat, Mick! Will definitely be popping in again.

You'll do well if you're going to be open on Sundays Mick (even if just for a couple of hours)

Reedy said:
You'll do well if you're going to be open on Sundays Mick (even if just for a couple of hours)
We will be open Sundays for sure Probably not till 9 and maybe till 4 we will try that and adjust to suit the demand.

If I had a day off i would just be brewing anyway right? :)

Woo Hoo!

My mill came today along with lots of plumbing and Kegging bits and pieces gas cylinders too. Brewhouse vessels came today as well
Lu (my Wife) is freaking out, she has just spent 4 days entering about 3000 items into the computer and now she has a few hundred more to do!
Didn't dare tell her we were half way...

Fresh Yeast has arrived in excellent condition!

Package was still very well chilled so you wont get them fresher than this in Brizzy today! Quite a few have been pre ordered now so if you want to reserve a particular yeast let me know or drop in.

Nick I have your Roeselare in time for the weekend!

Also Pediococcus, B. Lambicus and B. Bruxellensis

Cant remember who ordered the Ringwoods but they are here as well We will be keeping a yeast order book from now on so we can notify you the moment new stock arrives

How's the store going, can we get grains crushed on demand now? Looking forward to browsing your products on a website.

welcome to our new sponsor i suggest he starts a new thread in the sponsors section.

Latest posts

Back