New Belgian Beer Bar For Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have to check this out for sure. Maybe a social gathering of forum members could be an idea?

famousguy said:
Will have to check this out for sure. Maybe a social gathering of forum members could be an idea?
Sounds like a good idea to me!!!

I often visit the Belgian Beer Cafe @ Cammeray for a Mussel Pot :)

I could do with a complete education in Belgian beers and food. When's it on?!?!? :p :D :lol: :blink:

Hey Doc, thanks for all the recon exercises,

I've got a job starting in the city tomorrow at 5:30pm, will probably be finished by 6pm. I'll check it out.. will only be able to stay for one beer though, will have the wheels with me.

I'm not very experienced with Belgian beers, I tried a Chimay tripel and thought it tasted a bit 'off' but I guess at $5.50 for 330ml they probably sit on the shelf for a while!

I've also got to go back to the same job in town on Saturday morning (To restart all the servers) but I reckon 9:30 might be a bit early for a beer?

Well I went their today for lunch and even better, got one of the account managers to pay :D .
Nice place. All sparkling new.
The good expected range of beers (same beer menu as the Cammeray Belgian Beer Cafe).

A tip if you want to eat from the full menu (ie. not the bar menu)

BOOK

It is a little more expensive than the Cammeray bar (up to a $1 per item), but the convenience is better (one door up from the office :p )

Beers,
Doc

I went their on Friday at about 6:30, there was a queue of people at the door of about 20 people long.
I like a good beer.... but I won't wait half an hour or more to get it (Not when I've got over 200 longnecks of fine brew at home)

It seems like a very popular place. Maybe a Friday night was a bad choice?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back