• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

need some bottles - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neonmeate

hello
Reaction score
Hey brewers of Adelaide
just moved to this town and need some bottles! Don't mind what size, 750, 500, 330, whatever. Need about 10-15L worth of bottles if possible. In return I can fill a few up with vienna lager or baltic porter and deliver em back to you.
I'm in Netherby, SE Adelaide.
thanks in advance for your help

I have some 330/345/375 ml bottles. Most are rinsed awaiting proper washing and label removal. Some are washed clean and no label.... various shapes of bottles inc bundaberg ginger beer.

They are yours if you want them.

I have coopers PET bottles you can have, no caps.

maybe 20 bottles...

down in trott park.

I've got 2 dozen 750 pet ones that I won't need and you can have them. No lids. Bridgewater in the hills or a Cbd collection

Wolfman1 said:
I've got 2 dozen 750 pet ones that I won't need and you can have them. No lids. Bridgewater in the hills or a Cbd collection
I've just seen where you are. I park my car at the tollgate or mt osmond turnoff at the bottom of the freeway really early most mornings. I can leave bottles there to be collected before work if you like

woah scary clandestine bottle pickups at the side of the freeway - with a wolfman...

sure i can get up there any morning you like just let me know

thanks to all now i dont have to go through the recycling bins with a torch. now i just need someone who has a spare fridge....

They are left in front of the white landcruiser in the car park. Plastic bag full of plastic bottles and a box of glass bottles as well

Latest posts

Back