Need Lots Of Hops... From Where?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarbi

Reaction score
Howdy,

I live in Sydney and am looking for a good supplier of hops, probably for delivery. I have not brewed in a couple of months (my new apartment sucks for brewing), but I've lined up three brews and they are pretty hoppy. Can anyone make a suggestion? I'm primarily looking for Amarillo, Chinook & Cascade.

Thanks!

Howdy,

I live in Sydney and am looking for a good supplier of hops, probably for delivery. I have not brewed in a couple of months (my new apartment sucks for brewing), but I've lined up three brews and they are pretty hoppy. Can anyone make a suggestion? I'm primarily looking for Amarillo, Chinook & Cascade.

Thanks!

Plenty of places do online orders - Ross at craftbrewer.com.au does it, as does MHB in Newcastle. Shouldn't be a problem getting those varieties.

No affiliation to either of course. I've ordered from Ross a couple of times though and been quite impressed with the range and service.

Closest to you is Gerard at http://www.ndbrewing.com.au/, who delivers too!.

I like Mark at MHB (ph 49 696 696) and U can call him and get the order posted today.

Have not used Ross/ Craftbrewer, but there are many good good reports and happy customers, as with the other 2.

Call now! Our operators are waiting. :lol:

Cheers
Seth (MHB is my local) :p

NDBrewing or craftbrewer. best suplliers out there.

Back