Nano Brew Master Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup covered somewhere else 2 weeks ago.

cant find the thread though

EDIT:

as for a simialr AG rig, Wayne from Beer Belly does an AG setup and could I suppose hook up a keg system to it. Its not difficult ans certainly not worth the $ those guys are wanting for an extract system.

yup covered somewhere else 2 weeks ago.

cant find the thread though

EDIT:

as for a simialr AG rig, Wayne from Beer Belly does an AG setup and could I suppose hook up a keg system to it. Its not difficult ans certainly not worth the $ those guys are wanting for an extract system.

If I could get an autmated cleaning and sterlilising setup going it would be supurb. I hate all the cleaning that I have to do when brewing!

Hate the cleaning here, too. I brew less beer due to all the cleaning/sanitising time required. :) Nice looking setup. I bet it will cost a fortune unless they start making it all in China.

Hate the cleaning here, too. I brew less beer due to all the cleaning/sanitising time required. :)
same here. and the worst part is i drink less because of all the cleaning involved in brewing. :angry:
joe

Rinse rinse, splash splash, clean clean, spray spray, etc etc... A self-cleaning, self-sanitising, self-racking, temperature controlled fermentation system would be the ultimate :) Something the size of a dishwasher or two, but made to do all of the above, and fill bottles/kegs too.

well hopefully this product gets a lot more mainstream people into brewing.

More people brewing = greater demand for beer related products = bigger range of goodies for us to choose from.

there is this, not much info on the product though.

Automatic_Beer_Brewing_Machine.jpg

Detailed Product Description

Br200 is the machine which can brew beerautomatically.
It can be installed in space of 1 square meter.
It can make beer of 200l at one brewing.
Fermentation control, temperature, pressure are controlled automatically.
Washing after the brewing, sterilization are performed automatically, too.
It can brew 9000l of Germany beer annually with simple operation.
The superior German malt extract is used as for the raw material.
Water purifier is also bulit in this machine.

http://hypertech.trustpass.alibaba.com/pro...ng_Machine.html

Hmmm... inspiration for the brewbot when I get back home.

I already had a program on the brewbot that aided with cleaning. Full automation could be interesting. Probably need some extra valves and return lines. But since they are not carrying wort then could be done in copper/brass.

Getting rid of the grain is also interesting. Needs a fairly large aperture and/or lots of water. Maybe a wash water recycle to filter out larger grain particles... a bit like a dishwasher does.

Good to know it is doable.

Back