Name Change

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ives_MD

Reaction score
Hello all, finally looking to take the plunge into the actual input side of things (rather than just a reader who pinches other ppls questions and ideas)

Guess you could call me long-time reader; first time poster... (almost anyway... 11 posts, pretty pathetic)

But my main concern is that in my haste and arrogance to join the site few years back I had the Gall to label myself Masterbrewer Ives... A title much unfitting i must admit.

I've tried to find a name change in my control panel bit but no luck. Is there anyone on here or any Mods who can help me rectify this as I feel stoopid posting dumb questions and giving incorrect input under the moniker of "masterbrewer" haha. Think that is what has put me off posting in the past.

any help is appreciated, and it is worth it bc i do have a lot of insight! i am pretty much an expert!... (oh god there i go again)

cheers all

Ives

ps. shattered to have stumbled across a post from someone else whos name is Ivesy... was too slow to shotgun lol.

PM Doc with your desired new name and he'll change it for you.

From the home page, scroll down to the bottom, click on "The Moderating Team" or whatever it's called, and you can find him there.

Back