My New Labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still a couple of brews away on the schedule, but here is the lable for it.

Beers,
Doc

Doc__s_Hop_Tonic.JPG

Great stuff guys !

Those labels are looking bloody brilliant top effort guys

cheers
ozdevil

I reckon that beer and pirates are a good mix - aaaaar me hearties! (if only every day was 'talk like a pirate' day). Anyway all of these labels look great - and I'll certainly be taking the doctor's hop tonic.

cheers
reg

you mean everyday ISNT talk like a pirate day? :unsure:

thanks to everyone for your comments and praise! :D

:angry: I had to change my labels! Was just too bloody hard cutting a circle when "sampling"... so now ive got a square one i can cut more easily. hope you like, once again if anyone wants one of their own, happy to oblige.

Sprite_119.jpg

Here is one of my latest.

Beers,
Doc

ObWankerAussieStrongAle.GIF

Excellent bunch of labels everyone. Giving me ideas now as well.
Doc that last one has me rolling on the floor :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers

Thanks Jonno.
You'll probably like this one too then.

Beers,
Doc

FlatulenceExtractor.GIF

And here's my latest masterpiece. Pretty dull in comparision to some, but keeps true to the Wee Stu's Brury house style. Sorry about the quality of the image - it was printed, copied, scanned, downloaded and posted - and this is the best I could do.
If people want a closer look, come to Ken's on Monday, it's coming with me - young as it is.

stu_1.jpg

I found a better graphic for the label.

Beers,
Doc

PS: Does anyone else notice that wheat beer seems to give you more gas ?

FlatulenceExtractor2.GIF

Jeez sos, if I was a quarter that clever, or witty, I'd be doing well.

I've had a quick shot at creating a template in BeerSmith that automatically generates labels for my beers from the recipe.

You can checkout a quick sample I whipped up here

Same as before I've formatted it for my font (GoodDog), so unless you install the font you will get the default webfont (which doesn't make it look as good). My font is
here and if you install this font, you will see it as I see it.

If you want a copy of the template to mess around with you can get it here

Beers,
Doc

Update.

The name of the beer seems not to display if you are not using IE. I know a number of you aren't using Internet Explorer, so it won't display properly.
This appears to be because I used Frontpage and WordArt to get the pretty graphics etc.
Doh, should have used a standards compliant editor :D

So this is what it should look like if you can't see it because you use a decent browser like Mozilla/Firebird.

Beers,
Doc

HourGlassIPALabel.JPG

Latest posts

Back