My New Labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr1me

Reaction score
just thought i'd share.

The buggered parrot brewery is in operation :p :D

bpbbsc.jpg

That's it !!!! :ph34r:

The label type of thingy I've been after !! B)

Where did you get that software pr1me??? :blink:

i did the curvy writing using word art in word 2000, then copy and pasted it into image composer 98, which came free with frontpage 98. the lil pirate image i grabbed from a google image search(not easy to find a buggered parrot by himself) i just threw it all together with a green circle behind it and was all done.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

To hard :( :(

i can make you one easy enough, just let me know what you want it to say, and give me a graphic to shove into the middle of it, preferrably with a coloured or transparent background.

I'm worried about your sanitation techniques after reading that health warning!

pr1me

Great label! A job well done, although I too am worried about the warning!

Hoops

Great stuff, next point would be how do you get it from the image to a nice sticker suitable for a beer bottle?

Curious to see the back label with the ingredients on it ... may give a hint to the cause of rectal cramping ...

great label pr1me,
and i like the warning, more subtle than
leave my beer alone!

cheers
crackers

LOL thanks for your comments guys, as to how im oing to get them onto the bottle, im going to hijack a big colour laser printer at work, whack em out on sheets of A3 in contact sheet form, then spend some time cutting them out and simlpy clag them onto the bottles. Alternatively i might get some label stock and print directly onto sticky backed sheeting.

Do they stay on the bottles for multiple brews or do they come off when u wash them.

these are for my 1.5 liter glass cider bottles, they wont be coming off unles faded, cause i'll always try to have a batch of cider in the house. If i let my liver recover it might start thinking it doesnt need to be abused.

Ok class, this is my show and tell label from wee stu's brury

Pretty simple black and white, easy to cut out too - change the clip art and text to fit each new bru

stu_2.jpg

i was told not to put percentage alcohol or volume on my labels cause they contravene liquor laws for homebrew.. anyone know if this is correct or not?

And heres mine, for this Fridays bottling of my LCPA knock off........taste great in CC.......

Cheers & Have a great Easter Boys !!!

LABEL.jpg

:ph34r: Am I in trouble again?

BTW Prime - v impressed with the parrot labels

Thanks to pr1me

Batz Brewery now has it's own label too

Back