My Bar Equipment ....so Far

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crispy

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the stuff I have aquired over the last few weeks.

I will post pics of the Bar I am building as it progresses.

The 4 tier font is water reticulated.

- Crispy

taps.jpg

Here's the start of my bar.........

1b_1.jpg

Where do you guys get those fonts from - and how much do they cost?

- Snow

that looks bloody impressive crispy, how much did you pay for the 4 tier font?

show a pic of it when its completed

-Kman,

Picked up the 4 tier font for $80, no taps.

Yes will post more pics as and when the setup nears completion

Cheers,

Crispy

damn, thats cheap, where did you pick that up, and can you get anymore?

-Kman,

The guy I got it from has one more, but it has no quick disconects on it. He still wants $80 for it. :eek:

These are quite expensive - I think around $50 each, so unless you had some lying around, may not be worth it.

I can try to knock his price down a bit if your keen.

If any others come along I'll let you know.

Cheers

Crispy

G'day Crispy and others. I'm new to this list. Been brewing for about 7 years now (mainly all-grain). Just wanted to tell you that your two tap font looks quite familiar. Picking you got yours from the same guy as me.

I'm green with envy over your 4 tap. Give my right arm for a glycol chilled font.

I've just tacked on a photo of my tap setup. It's on a converted Tuckerbox with an extended wooden collar and holds 4 kegs with not much room to swing a cat. I can put on more comprehensive pics if anybody is interested.

Only discovered this site a couple of months ago - impressed. Look forward to more posts

Warren -
;)

Warren,

Would love to see more pics of your freezer conversion.
Post them in this thread here.

Beers,
Doc

Just picked up my freezer off ebay......$5.50. Should hold 3 kegs and 2 25lt cubes

Piccies later...when the digicam comes off layby(should have got one from ebay!!)

Linz

Was that the freezer that i put on the Ebay Forum a while ago..

If so - nice buy...

havnt been here for a while, and when i come back it seems freezers can now be bought for $5.50? Hmmmmmmm, i didnt think id been away that long!

If it works, thats a fantastic buy. If not, you might have to do what i will have to, pay $10 to drop it at the recycle center

:chug:

What a bargin Linz.
Well done. Can't go wrong for $5.50 and it will probably cost you more in petrol to pick it up :lol:

Doc

Finally, it's up and running, 5 months in the making, the bar is nearly complete.

Poured the first beers today, naturally had to pour 4, just to make sure all the taps were ok..... ;) :p

Ahhhh.......bring on Summertime... :chug: :chug: :chug:

I'll post some pics of the freezer as well, tomorrow.

Cheers,

(a slightly smashed) Crispy

BArsmall3.JPG

way to go crispy.
im impressed.
as my mind ticks over with thoughts of more taps and a u-beaut bar. ;)

cheers
big d

Latest posts

Back