Murrays Nirvana Pale Ale- Now Bottled

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me toooo! Provided a suitable date can be found :D

Sounds good and NR had just put a tasting room in ;)

But lets find a couple more breweries in Newy and Sydney then fly home?

I'm easy. I had originally wanted to do it before the mid year swap, but with Screwy being out of action, perhaps we could do it later? We can always do it twice!

Ross and Crew,
Post a date and Taylors Arm will be on!!
I'm sure Greame and Shawn will enjoy the company. I'll bring some samples. If I've got the 400L setup together your welcome to stop by for a look see taste.

Bring on the Nirvana, great stuff guys!!
Al

The weekend of 29th March would work for me, but not for Screwtop :( . Any other suggestions??

Time and cash permitting IM IN!

so would swmbo probably :p

Heads up can get this at Dan murphys in Adelaide plus the sassy blonde.
St peters store was where I got it.
Had them before in NSW but was pleased to find it here so thought I better spread the word.

Sorry to thread dig, but called in to "the pub with no beer" on Sunday. Didn't stay for to long but did get a few samples in.

The PA was a great drop & I think I should of had it after the Sassy Blonde. Last was the stout. I will plan a trip for the

future as it is well worth the effort :beerbang:

Sorry to thread dig, but called in to "the pub with no beer" on Sunday. Didn't stay for to long but did get a few samples in.

The PA was a great drop & I think I should of had it after the Sassy Blonde. Last was the stout. I will plan a trip for the

future as it is well worth the effort :beerbang:

Last was a Dark Ale, not stout

I stayed the night at the pub on Friday and managed to try all their craftbeers (sorry I missed you by 20 mins, Shawn). I was very impressed, particularly with the Grand Cru. The Nirvana Pale ale was a revelation from the tap - so fresh and hoppy, with a great malt backbone. I bought a 4 pack to take home and tried one last night. Unfortunately it went nowhere near matching the version from the tap. Don't get me wrong - it was a great beer, and I'll buy it again, but for any of you wishing to try this beer at its peak, get yourself to taylors Arm.

I also bought a couple of bottles of the Anniversary Ale to cellar for a few years. At $30 a pop, I hope it's good ;)

Cheers - Snow

I stayed the night at the pub on Friday and managed to try all their craftbeers (sorry I missed you by 20 mins, Shawn). I was very impressed, particularly with the Grand Cru. The Nirvana Pale ale was a revelation from the tap - so fresh and hoppy, with a great malt backbone. I bought a 4 pack to take home and tried one last night. Unfortunately it went nowhere near matching the version from the tap. Don't get me wrong - it was a great beer, and I'll buy it again, but for any of you wishing to try this beer at its peak, get yourself to taylors Arm.

I also bought a couple of bottles of the Anniversary Ale to cellar for a few years. At $30 a pop, I hope it's good ;)

Cheers - Snow

It is, definately one to savour - don't share it.

We had some anniversary ale on sunday.... OMG!

would love to get some and keep it for a few ytears however i doubt it would last a few days.... :D

Heads up for Sydneysiders - The Icon & Grand Cru are available at the Red Bottle on Mitchell Rd Alexandria. & I found the Pilsener at the Sackville Bottlo a couple of weeks back.

I'm currently savoring a pint of the Icon :chug: :D

Latest posts

Back