Movember 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakkatoo

The Sneaky Monk
Reaction score
Hey all,
Been doing this for a couple of years now. Its great fun, and raises some good awareness.

Raising some money is good, but not why I do it. This year I've started a group aptly named the Dodgy Mo Bro's and have offered a bottle of my finest (read:eek:nly!) beer to he with the worst mo (I'll work out some dodgy way of deciding that). This is a challenge as I'm thirty and have to keep the car windows wound up durin Movember to avoid it blowing off ;)
So if you want to join the group to compete for this prestigious prize, details are below.
To join my Movember team go to http://au.movember.com/register/6281 and follow the steps.

I'm not one to ask for donations, but hey, if you want to, thanks in advance. For me this month is much more about raising awareness about men's health. I have people close to me who have suffered from both depression and cancer (not same person thank god!) so its really important to just talk about this amongst our mates
Cheers guys and gals

Chris

All this talk of Dry July and OcSober.....finally something thats fun!

count me in for sure :)

Latest posts

Back