Moved To Brisbane: Looking For a Brewing Partner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This slut will travel.

426558_10150548934615458_581115457_9299247_2126042994_n.jpg

Better not let you know who find out.

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

She's one jealous sheep.

+1. Fear the 'Wrath of BaaBra'

She's still on about last time incider danced with someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
This slut will travel.

426558_10150548934615458_581115457_9299247_2126042994_n.jpg

Although only spoken in jest it's sad that all you wankers like to take the piss out of Incider as the fact remains he is miles away from the sad reject of your jibes & is in fact a dedicated family man & way smarter the majority of you wannabe's. So just let him be OK! <_<
If he ever wants to answer you dickheads I'm sure he will?

Just give him a go alright!

TP

Although only spoken in jest it's sad that all you wankers like to take the piss out of Incider as the fact remains he is miles away from the sad reject of your jibes & is in fact a dedicated family man & way smarter the majority of you wannabe's. So just let him be OK! <_<

TP

Steady on Pete.
When he lights up again we'll all party on :party:

Edit: I'll probably be brewing a bitchbatch next saturday @ Everton Park if you want to drop in.

oh man, now I am starting to worry a bit about the Brisbane AHB pub crawl!! :-O

Dang it: I used to live 15 mins from Bardon in Ferny Hills. Now across the other side of town in Rochedale.... I am wanting to attend one of the BABBs meetings but would like to do a couple of BIABs so I can go pick everyones brains and see why I f&*ked up... he he..

TP

Dear Insider

p6451.gif

Batz

TP

Yet I distinctly remember a few years ago on here, you advised him it`s not smart or clever to act like a poof, or words very close to that. That was about the time he posted himself in full drag and make up.
Not that there`s anything wrong with that, just wondered about the change of opinion. :huh:

Yet I distinctly remember a few years ago on here, you advised him it`s not smart or clever to act like a poof, or words very close to that. That was about the time he posted himself in full drag and make up.
Not that there`s anything wrong with that, just wondered about the change of opinion. :huh:

We all know Insiders a very serious bloke, he would not take jokes like that well.

20101113_DSC_7613.jpg

TP

Come on Pete, it is in jest and Incider has a great sense of humour and is a general good guy. I would not post anything about him that I would not laugh about if he posted it about me. Which reminds me i need to reply to his and nicks comments on facebook last night.

And he is from NSW and supports Manly. Pete what are you thinking mate.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back