Mountain Goat Tour!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday Night in Richmond @ the Goat.
Any other brewers from Melbourne going?

Thanks Cam & Dave for the free beer & T shirt last night in Sydney. Great to catch up again.

I really wanted to come along for a couple of quiets last night.
Unfortuantely my wife had to work late, so I had to go home to the rugrats.
Good to hear it was a nice low key social event.

Doc

It was great. Free beer (just the regular Hightail), free fried food bits, & a free T-shirt. Gotta be happy with that :D

Was good to meet Crozdog & Redbeard too.

Dan

Beer, food & a shirt can't miss that :super: Looks like the boy is walking to work.

Only just spotted this :(
What's the status on Brisbane people? It will be very last minute so I'd want at least one friend to justify it, especially as it will mean two beer events in a row...

Only just spotted this :(
What's the status on Brisbane people? It will be very last minute so I'd want at least one friend to justify it, especially as it will mean two beer events in a row...

Ben,
Troydo & I are on, you know you want too.... :D

Ben,
Troydo & I are on, you know you want too.... :D
I'm in...
I'm under strict instructions not too come home in the same state as the last one, with the threat of a punishment trip to Ikea :D
Mind you, given that my wife stated today that hell is most definitely Ikea with a toddler in tow that might be a slightly empty threat...

So, see you at the riverside, which is 2 minutes from my work :)

2 mins!! and you considered NOT going?!?!? i wont be there for too long but maybe an hr

If I was at uni today I would drop around :(

... but feel free to grab me a shirt :D

crap i drove to work... new plan.. not sure what time i'll get vtheer but i hope i get some beer and maybe a shirt

Yep going to Brissie do tonite with mate

See you there

well didn't see jimmy01... but did see a certain lurker of the forum.... :D

had a ball had 6 half pints fopr free copious amounts of food and got a shirt... what a night! and i bought a couple of stubbies of mountain goat too

i quite like the hightail ale, bought a stubby of the ipa and was a little disappointed but their stout was great!

Echo your remarks mate, top nite thanks Cam & Dave. Hightail goes down beaut as always *(only better when it's free) Happy tenth anniversary, hope that tomorrow at the brewery really goes off!! Hopefully my (pommy) mates will buy a few sixpack now they know that not all aussie beers suck. Practise run for the Octoberfest... :beer:

Back