Most Members Online

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plastic Man

Reaction score
Just for interest...

I was just looking at the board stats and the most members ever on line at one time as yesterday.

Deserves a beer..........

I'll drink to that :chug: took a while for the previous record to be beaten I think.

yeah top stuff with 60 on at once. would be gr8 to see if we can get the century :chug:

interesting it was at 1pm on a weekday?? everyone checking in during lunch?
joe

The previous maximum was achieved on Nov 27 2003, so it must the time of year :eek:
From memory the previous max was also 51 memebers.
Great to see the site grow.

Beers,
Doc

i noticed down the bottom of the page it says most users on line so does this take into account members and anonymous lurkers?

cheers
big d

Bigd,

All of the above, members, guests and anonymous users. Total active concurrent unique computer visits.

Beers,
Doc

So that's what I am. A total active concurrent unique computer visitor.

Thanks for clearing that up. Identify crisis over........ ;)

Plastic Man said:
So that's what I am. A total active concurrent unique computer visitor.

Thanks for clearing that up. Identify crisis over........ ;)
LoL Plastic Man.

(Plastik Man... any relation to Richie Hawtin? :)

so plasticman how does it feel to be a TACUCV ? ;) <_<

Lets make it 100 !!

Set a time and date!!!

How about shortly after Christmas, when the pressures off, one afternoon/early evening?
I can see it now- 150 tired HBers, drinking off their Boxing Day hangovers & trying to type coherently while not spilling beer on the keyboard from their shaking hands.
Should be some classic posts!

Count me in.

I haven't been here long, but have gained respect for the group, and have some empathy/ rapport here.

"I wanna be in that number..."

Backlane Brewery said:
trying to type coherently while not spilling beer on the keyboard from their shaking hands.
been there, done that :angry:
anyone want to buy a preloved keyboard?

maybe I'll skip this record attempt

UP TO THE TOP....................
LAST TIME I LOOKED THERE WERE OVER 750 STERILISER-SPATTERED, BOTTLE-WASHIN', KRAUSEN-CRUSTED, YEAST-LOVIN'; HB FOOLS ON THIS FORUM- WHEN ARE WE GONNA BREAK THE RECORD???????

roach said:
yeah top stuff with 60 on at once. would be gr8 to see if we can get the century :chug:
[post="36273"][/post]​

The board update has seen the most online reduce to 45.
That is still pretty awesome one day after a major upgrade.

Get the word out there guys, lets get this place pumping. :beer: :beerbang: :super:

Doc

Back