Morgan's Sanitize

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reveler

Reaction score
Howdy, I am about to use morgans sanitize to give my brew stuff a good sanitizing. Just wondering whether it will bleach my surrounding towels and clothers or not.

The active ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide (2.95%). that sounds like it may.

cheers
Damien

Howdy, I am about to use morgans sanitize to give my brew stuff a good sanitizing. Just wondering whether it will bleach my surrounding towels and clothers or not.

The active ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide (2.95%). that sounds like it may.

cheers
Damien

At 3% I'm not sure how badly it will bleach, but maybe stick to putting it in your fermenter & not on your clothes B)

cheers Ross

At 3% I'm not sure how badly it will bleach, but maybe stick to putting it in your fermenter & not on your clothes B)

cheers Ross

i'm just really unco. I think I may go out the back, use old towels, wear old clothes and then do it.

otherwise the mrs will kill me.

cheers Ross

At great risk of ridicule at the Xmas Swap, I can say that 6% HP will NOT bleach your moustache. I have tried on a dare and nothing happened. :lol:

At great risk of ridicule at the Xmas Swap, I can say that 6% HP will NOT bleach your moustache. I have tried on a dare and nothing happened. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Not just at the christmas swap...... :lol:

Back