Moo Brew Pale On Tap At The Wheatie (sa)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried their Pale Ale for the first time (bottled) the other night. Big hop character, dry sort of palate, very tasty and so easily drinkable!

yeah, that stout is awesome. im biased so my favorite of the night was the alpha pale ale, but only got one glass. made up for it by having more of the stout though :beerbang:
joe

Think i got 4 alpha pale ales, and god knows how many stouts, prolly 8 to 10 :p

only got 3 glasses of the graystons which was a bit of a letdown, as it was the beer i was most excited about trying.

Muggus

yeah, its amazing bottled, but fresh off the tap is even better! the hops are just about jumping out of the glass :p

Popped in yesterday arvo for a pint or two, tried the Moo Brew Wheat and can say it certainly has the bubblegum, bannana thing happening. I am not a huge fan of wheat beers and found it a little on the sweetish side, was expecting a little more tartness. I still think it will be a popular beer.

C&B
TDA

Really kicking myself that i moved away from Mile End. I miss the wheaty and the planes, and the planes while drinking in the beer garden @ the wheaty. But MooBrew hefe is a sure fire incentive to make a special trip :) Ive never had it off tap before, out of the bottle its lovely.

i hope they rock the keg a few times before I try a few pints :)

sensational stuff. love it on tap!
gave the 500ml bottles of eidelweisse a good nudge too ;)

i have just returned from a holiday in tassie, knew nothing about moo brew, and found the pale in a pub, irish murphys, (which i found out later that building used to be a world famous brothel back in the seafaring days!) what an amazing beer.

made it to moorilla estate for a tasting and the whole 4 beers were great. the wheat was a brilliant beer, but i didnt think too much of it out of the bottle, too cloying. and we had a little taste of their 'oaked' stout, which was amazing. there will apparently be a very limited amount of bottles released next week. so i signed up to their mailing list! would love to have a couple of those bottles.

if i could brew beer half as good as teir beers, id be a very happy bloke!

Lobo

The Wheaty will be tapping a keg of Moo Brew Imperial Stout this Friday for anyone in Adelaide who is interested.
On tap from 2pm.

C&B
TDA

Latest posts

Back