Monster Mill Hopper Mini-buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakkatoo

The Sneaky Monk
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need a new hopper for my MM-2 monster mill after my hand-me-down from kleiny gave up the ghost :(

Anyhoo, I contacted Fred at Monster Brewing to see what he can do in terms of postage.

The hopper he has costs $30US and normal postage for one unit is $45US

We can combine hoppers in lots of 4 and share the postage. So instead of $75US, I can have them here at $50AUD each. All you would need to do is then send me a self addressed postage bag (I'll let you know what size once they arrive - mm2 hoppers weigh a little over 2kgs)

So, I'm happy to coordinate this in groups of 4, just add your name to the list. Once we hit 4, 8, 12 etc I'll send you a pm with banking details to deposit the money.

Oh, I pm'd Dane earlier in the week to get permission. Still waiting to hear back from him so Dane, if its a problem, let me know :D

So, if you want a monster mill hopper for $50 add you name to the list below, as well as the model you want:

edit- happy to coordinate this for as long as the exchange rate allows for this price. If it changes or monster brewing change their postage cost, then I'll let you know. We should be right for the next week or so, I've allowed for a small buffer in the price.

# Name Hopper
1 Wakkatoo MM2

well, obviously no-one wants one and I decided to make my own after that seemed obvious.

Mods, if you see this can you delete the thread?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back