Micro's In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrell.wallace

Reaction score
I am looking for a Micro in Sydney, on the north shore if possible to go when i am in Sydney in January. My wife and I will be having our first night without the kids and I have been given permission to plan the dinner/drinks events and would like to find a Micro. I was just reading the post about the 4pines in Manly, but wondered if their was something more in the Mosman area.

If anyone can recomend a good place, i would appreciate it.

I am looking for a Micro in Sydney, on the north shore if possible to go when i am in Sydney in January. My wife and I will be having our first night without the kids and I have been given permission to plan the dinner/drinks events and would like to find a Micro. I was just reading the post about the 4pines in Manly, but wondered if their was something more in the Mosman area.

If anyone can recomend a good place, i would appreciate it.

You would be lucky to find more than 1 pub in Mosman, let alone a Micro Brewery. Manly would be about 15 minutes drive away outside of peak hour.

4 Pines is about all there is on the North Shore mate. If you really want to sample the best of Sydney you will need to head into the city. Others will disagree of course, but the Redoak is far and away the best micro in the country IMO. You may need to extend the limit on your credit card though.

4 Pines is about all there is on the North Shore mate. If you really want to sample the best of Sydney you will need to head into the city. Others will disagree of course, but the Redoak is far and away the best micro in the country IMO. You may need to extend the limit on your credit card though.

Thanks.

I guess being in Chatswood you would know what is on the North Shore. I dont mind heading into the city if that is what it takes to get a good beer.

Back