Merry Christmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers, beers and peace.

SantaBeer.png

Yep all the best to all.
Bit pissed of ATM ,the beer fridge is playing silly buggers,looks like it won't see the day out.
And no BMX :)
Cheers to all....spog....

Long time since I have posted but I stilll lurk and read.

Great to see AHB alive and well.

Have a great Christmas to you and your families. May your home brew be flavoursome, well, but not over, carbonated and free of any infection (other than the ones for the "in-laws").

Merry Christmas.

Pok

Merry Christmas guys!

Only started brewing back in this January so I never imagined this time last year I would be sitting on my parents back deck, drinking two AG beers straight from my keg. Probably would be a lot richer and have me time if I hadn't but it makes for great bonding time with the family and friends - and it's pretty awesome to have beer on tap at home. Cheers for all help guys. I wish you all the best Christmas and hope you all drink plenty good beer and assorted beverages.

Cheers!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1419475871.014340.jpg

Edit: Can't spell

Just cracked my first beer for the day. It's from the mongrel keg, a mix of a Kev Pale Ale and an Epic Pale Ale. It's a great beer!

Chrissy lunch and pudding dealt with,dishes done,having a coldy on the back verandah with my granddaughter who has a coldy of her own !
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back