Melbourne/vic Grain Bulk Buy (april '12)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped off on way home to give kids lunch. Grain in Warm car.for 40min, 13 sacks of grain incl smoked malt... Car smells like smoked meat bread :icon_drool2:

Thanks Wolfy for organising. Couldn't hang around long as the little one was beginning to get keen for lunch. It looks as though the Victorian contingent of AHB is still actively powering through the grain, especially looking at the load that was preparing to leave for Ballarat, nice work guys! :super:

Cheers Wolfy, hope to catch up with you next Sunday at the Melbourne Brewers 'Brew Day' Haven't yet had anyone who brews there own taste my efforts so didn't want you to be the guinea pig. Will bring some bottles to the brew day for some honest apraisals if that's ok.

Thanks again

Stopped off on way home to give kids lunch. Grain in Warm car.for 40min, 13 sacks of grain incl smoked malt... Car smells like smoked meat bread :icon_drool2:
Kee provided pizza for those who were around at lunchtime. ;)

Grain distribution went well - thanks guys - was just a bit buys for the early arrivals - especially with the container truck trying to land ontop of us. :)
Two slight errors which were easily fixed but otherwise the day went well with no major problems.

Thanks for organising, Wolfy. Top work.

Until their pickup tomorrow, I have put 5 bags, including a simpsons heritage crystal, in my wagon around 1.30pm (a good temporary, rodent free vessel). Just got in the car for a short drive then and was salivating the entire time haha

Thanks Wolfy for organising. Couldn't hang around long as the little one was beginning to get keen for lunch. It looks as though the Victorian contingent of AHB is still actively powering through the grain, especially looking at the load that was preparing to leave for Ballarat, nice work guys! :super:

haha! I was fairly stoic on the drive down, I was like a teenage girl on the drive back..."you know Bo Pils....do you think he likes me?"...

Thanks wolfy its very appreciated .
Very well orginzed . I'll buy ya a drink
One-day

haha! I was fairly stoic on the drive down, I was like a teenage girl on the drive back..."you know Bo Pils....do you think he likes me?"...
The keg ran dry not long after you left - I shoulda brought two :(

Thanks again to Wolfy for organising it. Got home and poured a beer and the damn C02 just ran out of gas. I should have checked it before coming down

Thanks again to Wolfy for organising it. Got home and poured a beer and the damn C02 just ran out of gas. I should have checked it before coming down

:lol:

I second all those sentiments expressed above :icon_cheers: Wolfy ... now, where to stuff it all :blink:

:beerbang:

especially looking at the load that was preparing to leave for Ballarat, nice work guys! :super:

We get thirsty around Ballarat :icon_chickcheers:

Thanks again Wolfy. Hope you enjoy those beers. They will need a week of room temp and then a few days in the fridge.

Good yarking with the Bendigo dudes, maybe we could do a B.A.D. -B.A.R. brewday, pizza night? Something I dunno, but something.

Thankyou to Wolfy and who else helped out with the bulk buy. Very much appreciated.

Regards

Mark

Yup, thanks Wolfy. Smooth and simple BB pick up. We even managed a half-decent price on a kilo of hops from Keg King :)

We get thirsty around Ballarat :icon_chickcheers:

Thanks again Wolfy. Hope you enjoy those beers. They will need a week of room temp and then a few days in the fridge.

Good yarking with the Bendigo dudes, maybe we could do a B.A.D. -B.A.R. brewday, pizza night? Something I dunno, but something.

Hope there is a pic of the car Lecterfan! Kids sport got in the way of me coming down there today, bit spent the arvo cuttin/slicing/ dicing and pressing 150kg's of apples for my first "AG" cider.
Combined BAD/BAR pizza night sounds good. Planning on putting in a pizza oven this year, so I'd be happy to host that if I do get an oven in...

Latest posts

Back