• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melbourne various items sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshRunciman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm selling most of my set up ... limited time means I'm mostly limited to fermenting FWKs, and I have a small stove top biab set up in case I do get time to actually brew.

I'm in Pascoe Vale and pick up preferred.

Brewtech SS 10 gallon with QDs - only used twice (as I was borrowing my mate's BM) - 250
20180203_121720-min.jpg 20180203_121735-min.jpg

Chef Inox 50l aluminium stock pot w lid - this has some discolouration which I don't think is rust but I can't be sure (so no worries if anyone wants to inspect before buying - that goes for all of the items) - $60
20180203_120503-min.jpg

Crab cooker with basket and lid - about 30 litres or so - $50
20180203_120520-min.jpg

Gas bottle and burner (with high pressure reg) - $100
20180203_120703-min.jpg

KK pump with QDs - used a handful of times - $50
20180203_120907-min.jpg

KK mill - xmas present that hasn't been used as I'm not brewing enough to justify buying malt in bulk - $90
20180203_120919-min.jpg

Homemade ghetto copper chiller - $40 (but note the 2nd picture)
20180203_121037-min.jpg 20180203_121042-min.jpg

PM if you're interested or have questions.

I also have a bunch of G&G FWK cubes that I don't need since I'm not brewing at the moment. Let me know if you want to take them off my hands. They're not clean but I have a heap of sodium perc. and am happy to give some to whoever takes them.

g day josh

id take the pump .. however not financial at the mmoment sorry
lots of good gear you have accumulated , there's a few other sites around hbt :barf: etc etc
if you don't get any bites here .. keep ya eyes peeled

best of luck moving your gear.

micbrew

Hey there,
Ill take the pump if I can pick up next Saturday.

Cheers.

g day josh

id take the pump .. however not financial at the mmoment sorry
lots of good gear you have accumulated , there's a few other sites around hbt :barf: etc etc
if you don't get any bites here .. keep ya eyes peeled

best of luck moving your gear.

micbrew
Thanks mate. I'm not in a huge hurry so I'm happy to wait before advertising elsewhere, but it's good to know that there are other options :)

If that pump falls through I’ll take it. Also interested in some cubes

Last edited:
Hi Mate,
I'm interested in the burner & gas bottle & maybe the chiller

Hey Josh,
is saturday arvo OK for you to pick up the pump? You haven't sent your address.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

I'm selling most of my set up ... limited time means I'm mostly limited to fermenting FWKs, and I have a small stove top biab set up in case I do get time to actually brew.

I'm in Pascoe Vale and pick up preferred.

Brewtech SS 10 gallon with QDs - only used twice (as I was borrowing my mate's BM) - 220
View attachment 111523 View attachment 111524

Chef Inox 50l aluminium stock pot w lid - this has some discolouration which I don't think is rust but I can't be sure (so no worries if anyone wants to inspect before buying - that goes for all of the items) - $40
View attachment 111525

Crab cooker with basket and lid - about 30 litres or so - $30
View attachment 111526

KK mill - xmas present that hasn't been used as I'm not brewing enough to justify buying malt in bulk - $80
View attachment 111517

PM if you're interested or have questions.

Hey guys,

bumping and dropping prices (see above in quote).

Cheers

Bumping thread. Still have pots and the grain mill. Happy to consider offers.

Also have two cubes floating around in the garage for anyone willing to pick em up. They need a clean but I'll throw in some sodium perc for that.

Back