Melbourne Lurker

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headfreak

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Been lurking around here for a while so thought it was time to introduce myself.

Fairly new brewer from St Kilda, about to launch into my 3rd BIAB this weekend (a red ale along the lines of Better Red than Dead). Loving the results of my previous brews so far. Not so patiently waiting to taste the Coffee Brown Ale I bottled last weekend.

Finding that I'm spending far too much time at work looking through here instead.. Makes me thirsty.

How good is beer?

Welcome though. St Kilda is a good place to brew, I'm in the area too. What we really need is a decent home brew outlet in the inner south.

I agree Tiny_Tim. I'm making the trek across to Grain & Grape on Saturday morning.
I don't drive, which will make the return journey interesting. Something a bit closer would be nice.

I'm in the area too... well... Elwood... but close enough :)

Is your brewery called cat brewing? AWESOME!

headfreak said:
3 Cat Brewing actually. The image gets cropped a bit and cuts of the 3.
You have 3 cats? Very cool. Got 2 cats myself, been plenty of cat hair pale ales produced at my place!

At 1.5 cats per human, we do have a surplus of felines. I like to think of it as one cat each and a guest cat.
Figure bit of cat hair in a brew adds body.

headfreak said:
At 1.5 cats per human, we do have a surplus of felines. I like to think of it as one cat each and a guest cat.
Figure bit of cat hair in a brew adds body.
Good way to be. Just a 1:1 at our household.

Latest posts

Back