Melbourne Flint 375ml Wine Bottle - Cork Style

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KudaPucat

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm after some half wine bottles, as drinking a whole bottle each night so it doesn't spoil is taking its toll on me. After much searching I have found them.

They retail at $1.40ea for a pack of 25
or $0.81 for a pack of 1760 (40% off)

These are available in Clayton, Melbourne. I will pick them up and bring them to the norther suburbs.
Is anybody interested?

1. KudaPucat - 120

just want to ask a question/provide some advice

cospack in wantirna supply what your after also. might be checking them out

also why not just cork your bottle and finish it the next night or cap it (you can buy a triage belll for caping wine/sparkling bottles for $7). it would be cheaper using what you have ratehr than buying more wine bottles.

good luck.

icon_smile_sign_offtopic.gif

Cospack would like me to order a minimum quantity of 30,000 bottles, or maybe ship a pallet down from Sydney.
They are also 0.98/bottle when buying by the pallet.
I don't have many wine bottles, as I'm new t brewing, but I do drink plenty of wine.
I also thought as many bottles are given away, it would make a nicer (and smaller) gift.
As many meads are quite sticky, it is also more fitting that they be in a smaller bottle.

have got 20lt of mead that is looking for a home so these bottles could be the one for them
but i am next to Footscray so could be easier to go to Clayton myself?Need about 30?

Update,
The bottles in question have been discontinued.
I've been offered all that remains, (850 bottles) for about $1.20ea
If you go there yourself, you can get 1 box of 25 for $1.45ea

So we're not trying to get a palletload any more, just 850 bottles.

1. KudaPucat 200
2) proudscum 30

so we just need to find a further 600 odd to go ;)

ProudScum: I reckon it'd suit your mead perfectly (cos that's what I want it for)

could go up to 2 boxes just need to see if i can get the use of the corker from work.
3rd racking last night and fg is very close.

I would love to get some of these, but getting them shipped up here would be a PITA.

If you're still going to get them, I'd be interested- I'd just have to think how to get them a little extra creatively.

have got 20lt of mead that is looking for a home so these bottles could be the one for them
but i am next to Footscray so could be easier to go to Clayton myself?Need about 30?

You have some homeless mead? Still? I might be able to home them for you. Maybe a trade??

R

Latest posts

Back