Melbourne Brewers April Newsletter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
Hi all

Please find attached the April Newsletter packed full of beery goodness.

As usual Andy’s Presidential speech will motivate and inspire you – I’m scared not to get a comp entry in this year for fear of his almighty presidential wrath.

Home Make It have given members a great discount offer - get along to the club meeting to grab yourself a VIP card.

Oh the hilarity of the Monster Brew day – Duck’s write up is so great it made me feel like I was really there.

Jesse’s does a mean highland fling – and he did a god job promoting the club at the Maroondah Highland games.

Another awesome “Meet the Brewer” profile …or should I say meet the AWESOME brewer?

And HEAPS more – well maybe a little bit more would be more accurate.

Enjoy the newsletter folks and don’t forget this Wednesday is Club Night again. See you there

Paul

View attachment 201504 - Melbourne Brewers Newsletter -Apr 2015.pdf

Good read. I'm planing to come along to tonight to see what it's all about. See you there!

Nullnvoid said:
Could be a small boat and you are a dwarf :)
That's offensive....watch yourself mate or me and my six brothers will be round to beat the crap out of you're kneecaps.

The Holy Ale said:
Good read. I'm planing to come along to tonight to see what it's all about. See you there!
Good to hear - make sure you say hi to the angry short bloke.

GrumpyPaul said:
That's offensive....watch yourself mate or me and my six brothers will be round to beat the crap out of you're kneecaps.
It's all in jest. As you will find out tonight I'm not exactly tall. So it's only through the medium of the internet I can be a bully :)

Nullnvoid said:
It's all in jest. As you will find out tonight I'm not exactly tall. So it's only through the medium of the internet I can be a bully :)
I did get the "jest"...

Not sure my six brothers Dopey, Sneezey, Bashful, Sleepy,Happy and Doc did.

Back