• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melb: Free Coopers Longnecks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
I have a regular supplier of coopers longnecks. Currently he seems to be supplying me with more than I need and I'm not sure that's going to stop anytime soon.

Rather than tell him I don't want anymore for a while, I'd rather they went to someone who could use them. I probably have 50+ to give away at the moment and the possibility of more in the near future (and possibly ongoing).

I will make sure they are cleaned with sodium percarb (although rinsing and sanitising is the responsibility of the new owner), pick up only from West Brunswick. Free but beer is always appreciated. I also cope with small, appreciative packets of brewing ingredients.

i could definately put those bottles to good use.
when is a good time to get them?/
cheers, murray

Send me a PM. I'll work out exactly how many I'm happy to give a way and a mutual time.

Hey Manticle,

You still got any of those longnecks you don;t need?

Have started a brew and foolishly don't have enough bottles.

Cheers,

Matt

Sorry Matt - didn't see this till now.

I recently gave away over 100 of these and have 20 or so reserved for someone who PM'ed me. There seemed to be a bit of interest recently (3 pms in the last 2 days) and I can't accomodate everyone. However as mentioned I regularly get bottles. Sometimes I will keep them if I have a case swap coming up or some other need - any superfluous ones I will advertise here and first come, first served via PM.

Until the next lot arrive I am out.

Cheers.

Ok - I have some extra ones soaking in oxygen bleach. I have promised 30 to a forum user here but I am still waiting to hear about pick up (been over a week - where are you LRB?)

If interested send me a PM, first come first served.

Additionally if you happen to read this - a guy called stewart recently picked up a few of these bottles. I have deleted your messages as my inbox is close to the brim and therefore have forgotten your username. Can you send me a PM? I have a question for you.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back