March High Flow Impeller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewerben

Reaction score
Hi All,

I vaguely remember someone here ordered a high flow impeller upgrade for the standard 809-PL-HS march pump, but I couldn't find the thread yesterday.

Anyone done this, thinking of doing this or just know where to order one from and indeed if it can actually be done?

Thanks
Ben

Yes, the impeller is basically an upgrade that makes the 809 pump into an 815 pump with faster flow rates.
There is a mob called Process Pumps here in Melbourne who had stock when I ordered my part. I suspect while it might be cheaper in the US, the postage might make it a similar cost and if Process Pump have it in stock, then you would get it much sooner.
I have the upgraded impeller, but I haven't had time to install it. From the diagrams on a thread I noticed on this forum, it looked very easy to upgrade from the smaller impeller to the bigger one.
Sometimes threads dissapear in this forum so I am not sure if it can still be found.

Regards

Roller

Back