Making Your Own Labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukemarsh

Reaction score
What is the best way to effectively make your own beer bottle labels? I've tried numerous times with sheets of labels (8 to an A4 page) and printing from the home computer and printer, using Word and Publisher... but the size is never right, it's either too wide, or too tall!
I was considering getting sheets of A4 single labels (the whole page) and just cutting out the labels to any size and shape so it will fit perfectly, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any companies or businesses that will print your labels semi-professionally for a reasonable price?

I just use normal paper in a laser printer and so the label can be whatever size or image i want. cut them up with scissors or your work's guillotine. then a pastry brush and a cup of milk to stick them on.

And all along i thought Batz made his labels himself....

tsk tsk tsk ;) JK! Definately going to contact him for a few though! Cheers for the linky

Milk you say? I'll try that! The labels I have cost about $30 for hundreds of sheets, but the labels are too skinny and long, and I can't line the word document up with the actual labels! Pain in the ass...

I'll try these other suggestions and let you all know how I go... I did email this "warb" character, but I don't know if they will ever reply. Does anyone have a personal email for this person or something?
How much do they charge?

ive got one for him if he doesnt get back to you by the end of the week.
as for cost it was about 90 for 3 sets of 50 i think.

Back