Making Your Own Labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gusfcc4ever

Reaction score
Was thinking how tired I was of that classic all brown bottle look. Sure it looks classy at first, but gets tiring. Does anyone know of any programs that could help design any kind of labels, or beer labels in particular. Also, if anyone could point me in the direction of where to find some good quality label paper, I would appreciate it.

I use publisher and use buisness card format.
Print onto normal paper.
Attach to bottles using clear contact.
Cheap and dosen't look too bad.

Cheers. Frogman.

I downloaded a program called "Logocreator 4" - you should be able to find it easy in Google.

Is lets you do layers by dragging and dropping, and lets you import your own images. When I decided on size, I dropped a doz onto and A4 doc and printed in colour. Clear tape over them to stick them onto the bottles like Frogman. His idea for clear contact is much better!

BrewRound-1.jpg

BrewerhoodQ-1.jpg

I dropped a doz onto and A4 doc and printed in colour. Clear tape over them to stick them onto the bottles like Frogman. His idea for clear contact is much better!
hi
just a thought ...i once got a car sticker type thing (from some wildlife mob) except it wasn't a sticker as such...as it was just like thin rubbery plastic and it adhered without any sticky glue ...just by ...well buggered if i know why?...it was printed straight onto the clear rubbery plastic and stuck to the car window...but was easily removed when washing the car...then just stuck back on...i reckon this gear would be perfect for making labels...if anyone knows what it is called and/or where to get some...this link maybe be them...no association what so ever..
http://www.metaefficient.com/archives/mate...s-stickers.html
...just a thought..
cheers simple

that stuff is also called 'static cling', can be printed onto, however i don't know of a retail product for home printers, only commercial printers.

Latest posts

Back