Make It So Beer Is Always Cold Without The Aid Of A Refrigerator Or Ic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackmc

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

(shameless plug)

Make it so beer is always cold without the aid of a refrigerator or ice. - http://bit.ly/a0kAFq

I worked on this competition, thought you might want to have a look/play. There are not enough beer-related ideas on there yet :)

www.makeitso.org.au

so you want us to come up with ideas so you guys can patent it and make $?

good luck

edit: if ive misunderstood anything here, I apologise

COOLING_DEVICE.JPG

Done. Now, what have I won?

so you want us to come up with ideas so you guys can patent it and make $?

good luck

edit: if ive misunderstood anything here, I apologise

If you're going to patent it yourself and make it, don't submit it. There are plenty of people who have ideas, but not the resources to make them (but would still be happy to see them made).

View attachment 36081

Done. Now, what have I won?

Awesome paint skills :)

The prizes are:

- Weekly prize of $500 cash - the best idea of the week as judged by Nova
- Eee PC (one per week) - to the idea judged as the best idea of the week by Engineers Australia
- Grand prize is that the chosen idea (at the end of the comp) will be 'made so'. A team of engineers will develop a solution to the problem posed.

In that case I'm submitting really long straws as my invention.

If you're going to patent it yourself and make it, don't submit it. There are plenty of people who have ideas, but not the resources to make them (but would still be happy to see them made).
I'm sorry dude but those people are idiots. Not everyone patents and builds their own ideas, they patent it and sell it to someone or hire someone to build it. Giving away IP is ridiculous

Latest posts

Back