Magnetic Stir Bars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those prices look better PoL. GST is included as well. Freight is cheaper as well. Anyone close to Rosebery to do a pickup ?

Got the early bus in this morning 6:40am to beat the traffic. Still a complete abortion around Lane Cove. The block of units that is falling in is just past were all the signs always are on Epping Road.

Beers,
Doc

I go that way a bit, I'm looking at picking up a couple of stir bars myself. Can pick up more if need be.

I'm definitely keen for a couple of 50mm (non pivot) ones Timmy.
Just haven't had the time to organise anything lately.

Beers,
Doc

I'm keen if this extends to Hobart. I'll even be the point of contact :)

Can I be put down for 2 please? 50 X 8

PhilS said:
I'm keen if this extends to Hobart. I'll even be the point of contact :)

Can I be put down for 2 please? 50 X 8
[post="92832"][/post]​

I would be keen for two also, 50x8 or 40x8. I would be happy go in with PhilS, am also in Hobart.

Cheers,
PJO

Hobart boys,

It might be cheaper for you to buy them from Crown Scientific which is in Firthside (see the white pages)-near Kingston because then there is no extra for postage (guess it depends how far you live from Kingston). I imagine the prices would be basically identical to what Livingston offer, plus you might find yourself a conical flask as well to go with it and/or other goodies.

If I'm down that way anytime soon I can drop in and see what they have got. I think I'll buy myself one from there in the near future.

Cheers, Justin

Justin said:
It might be cheaper for you to buy them from Crown Scientific

[post="92911"][/post]​

Hi Justin,

I should have thought local, Crown have 30*6mm PTFE cylindrical stirbars listed for $4.75 in their online catalogue.

The big ones are a fair bit more expensive though $13 for 40*8mm and ~$20 for 50*8mm.

Cheers
PJO

Or how about this want to stir your mash or fermenter,

371207836b.jpg

a giant 159*27mm stirbar for $231

Reckon I would rather buy a mag drive pump ;)

PJO

Count me out then thanks Doc. I'll go with Justin's advice & pay them a visit soon :)

Back