Mad Monks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faryg

Reaction score
Mad Monks is now open although not fully finished, 2 craft beers on tap , the Epic and the Rogue, with another 14 to come!!!

Mad Monks is now open although not fully finished, 2 craft beers on tap , the Epic and the Rogue, with another 14 to come!!!

Address?? Or is that on a needs to know basis? :)

I'll be sure to check it out. What styles are those beers?

I think it's in the old Miss Maud's on the main strip.

I won't get down there for a while, so I look forward to the reviews.

Fourteen beers planned? Blimey.

Sampling tonight, the blonde (Rogue) is not a bad beer at all, the amber (Epic) is also well made but carries a little stickiness. Neither have much hop presence but both are very well made beers.

Had a good perv at the brewery and am looking forward to seeing some top beers coming out of it.

14 beers, not such a problem for Richard Moroney I guess as overproduction is outsourced to GRB, might help their share performance, down 65% over a 52 week window.

It is were Miss Mauds used to be. Didnt relise it was open as yet ive being waiting to visit. I did see the outside of it this morning looks great.

Hmmm, Epic and Rogue.

I wonder how Epic and Rogue feel about that. Or is that the idea, name beers after other great craft beers.

Hey Randall mmm a hop animal Dogfish head.............. in all seriousness the full name of our brews are Mad Monk Epic and Mad Monk Rogue these will be followed by Mad Monk Freja and Mad Monk Voyager did I mention Mad Monk Heretic all rolled out by end of January .

We are not and I will not ride off the coat tails of any other beers.

if you want to come down for a tour lmk
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back