• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Longnecks For Sale - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drsmurto

Reaction score
I have far too many of these things and since i recently joined the keg owners club they are not being used. I gave away a heap of hideously dirty ones recently but these are the clean ones i have up until recently been using. At a guess there are at least 12 dozen, more if i get around to tipping out the kit containing bottles. They range from the classic pickaxe bottle (think West End Export, Southwark etc) up to the new Coopers bottles.

The going price on ebay etc seems to be around $5-6 per dozen.

$5 per dozen, (pick up only) plus i will pour you a pint or 2 of the beers i have on tap (dark ale, APA, irish stout - all AG). A few dodgy looking crates and boxes.

PM me for contact details - i am in the Adelaide Hills.

Cheers
DrSmurto

p.s. if any kit fans want the bottles full of kit beer i am happy to part with them for the same price. There is nothing wrong with the beer, they are just no longer to my taste. At last count there were nearly 5 dozen of these, mainly CPA style.

I have far too many of these things and since i recently joined the keg owners club they are not being used. I gave away a heap of hideously dirty ones recently but these are the clean ones i have up until recently been using. At a guess there are at least 12 dozen, more if i get around to tipping out the kit containing bottles. They range from the classic pickaxe bottle (think West End Export, Southwark etc) up to the new Coopers bottles.

The going price on ebay etc seems to be around $5-6 per dozen.

$5 per dozen, (pick up only) plus i will pour you a pint or 2 of the beers i have on tap (dark ale, APA, irish stout - all AG). A few dodgy looking crates and boxes.

PM me for contact details - i am in the Adelaide Hills.

Cheers
DrSmurto

p.s. if any kit fans want the bottles full of kit beer i am happy to part with them for the same price. There is nothing wrong with the beer, they are just no longer to my taste. At last count there were nearly 5 dozen of these, mainly CPA style.

Dr Smurto,

A quick drive through Whitmore Square and you could offload the full ones for "emptying" fo at least $20/dozen ;)

cheers

Darren

Hey Doc ;)

I'll buy 3 dozen more off you if still available. I'm in Our Nations Capital for the next 2 weeks but will sort out a good time to drop by when back if that's ok?

All sold at this stage but it does depend on how many beers i tip out. Not sure how i ended up with 40 longies of ginger beer.

Back