Little World Beverages

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therook

Reaction score
In todays Herald Sun in Melbourne there is an article about Little World Beverages buying some land in Healsville...Little Creatures and Rogers beers are coming to good old Vic.

Whats the story Ash?????????

Rook :D

In todays Herald Sun in Melbourne there is an article about Little World Beverages buying some land in Healsville...Little Creatures and Rogers beers are coming to good old Vic.

Whats the story Ash?????????

Rook :D

That was the plan about 4 years ago i thought, and if I remember right the land was purchased at that time. But, my memory is always blurred by such conversations in the wee hours.

Scotty

2/7/2007

Healesville Property Acquired

Little World Beverages announced today that it had acquired Lot 2/316-336

Maroondah Highway, in the town of Healesville, Victoria for an undisclosed sum.

The site is adjacent to the Giant Steps/Innocent Bystander Winery & Cellar Door

owned by Phil Sexton and located in the heart of the Yarra Valley.

LWB is refining plans to establish a regional brewery on the site to provide the

company with new product development opportunities and Victorian production

capacity. The existing Little Creatures beers will continue to be brewed and

packaged in Fremantle, Western Australia.

LWB plans to commission a new brewery at its Fremantle base in 2008 alongside the

already installed new packaging line. This will make available the existing brew house

and original packaging line for relocation to the Victorian operation.

The Board of Little World Beverages is pleased to have a Victorian production base,

and the opportunity to utilise existing brewing infrastructure.

i read about this/the plans a while ago and forgot to post it up here...oops

I think Phil Sexton was a former owner / founder of LC? May still have a stake? Phil many have also had some early involvement in Matilda Bay.

I think that is correct.

He also owned Devil's Lair and Janice McDonald was a winemaker there. She then became a brewer at LC and now owns an impressive label called Stella Bella and suckfizzle. How the world turns. wine-beer-wine and now it looks like some beer again.

Back