Little Fellas Pale Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
I've pm'd argon to see if he's tweaked this recipe at all but am yet to hear back, I assume, because he hates me.
Anyway's, does anybody else know if the recipe as it appears in the database the one to go with?
I hear it pretty close to LCPA which is why I'm using it. Just trying to show an uncle whos mad for Creatures and thinking of getting into the sport whats possible with HB.

*Mods, feel fell to delete this post once I have an answer.

Cheers

That's a good recipe mate I've used it myself on numerous occasions. The only real change I've made to it over the years is to substitute about 1kg of the ale malt for pilsener malt which tends to give it a slightly lighter colour. It's pretty on the money as far as LCPA clones go, you just need to get your bittering additions right if your no chilling. Fresh cascade flowers for your aroma additions is also highly recommended :icon_drool2:

Got some cascade coming on now that would be a nice fit for that.
I like the pilsner idea and might just replace the pale entirely with it just for the hell of it.

Latest posts

Back