Little Creatures Party

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrak

The Dutch Knight Brewery
Reaction score
No affiliation, yadda yadda. And I know it's not exactly an 'AHB' meeting, but it's the best section I could find...
Anyway, I received this email today from the Little Creatures Brewery:
Sent: Monday, 25 September 2006 16:31
To: [email protected]
Subject: Little Creatures Party

Little Creatures is having a PARTY!

No my friends, this is not your average Hawaiian shirt clad sausage sizzle. We aim to fully blow your mind, assault your senses and entertain you until your fins are pooped and your gills are full. This year Little Creatures presents.....CREATURES OF THE DEEP - wenches, sharks, pirates, octopus, dancing, starfish, singing, blowfish, DJ, sandcastles, food, calypso, boats, bubbles, beer. A veritable tsunami of things to see, touch, taste and breathe.

It will be held at our transformed "underwater" brewery on Thursday 9th November at 7.30 pm. 40 Mews Road, Fremantle. Tickets cost $50 and this covers food and fishy entertainment. Purchase drinks over the bubble bar all night.

If you are interested and want to swim along, or organize a group to body surf in, please call (08) 9430 5155. We have strict numbers and tickets are gonna rip out the door fast.

So there you go. Anyone who's in Perth and interested in attending, drop them a line!
:party: :chug: :party:
Tim.

I might be there but I'd be on the other side of the glass in the SS forrest

Tickets cost $50 and this covers food and fishy entertainment. Purchase drinks over the bubble bar all night.

Ok, so $50 for some finger food and watching a bunch of tools running around in ocean-themed costumes, yes?

Then buy drinks to make it seem somewhat more enjoyable...

I guess this expalains why I don't hit the town (any town) so much these days :lol:

PZ.

Purchase drinks over the bubble bar all night.

Ye olde "purchase"

I love an invite with free grog, it releases the clown within.

I'll be doing my best once again to walk into the ARIAs after party, never an easy job but have managed before.

My two favourite words together for a short time...

'Free' and 'grog'

Its a clowns paradise. (with time in hell the next day)

One week too early for me to attend. :( And what exactly is an underwater brewery about?

Cheers
Big D

$50 and by the sounds of it no beer included in the price! I dont think so :)

Got the same email, reading through....key points 'dress up like a clown'.............'$50'..............'no beer included'.......

hmm let me think.......no thanks :ph34r:

comon little creatures you can do better than that. There are 1000s of devoted LCPA heads in the state, and thats the best you can do.

Ash,

What if the local guys buy a ticket and turn up. Can ya do a tasting?

No affiliation!

S :p

I might be able to pressurise a tank and spray some beer over the wall, but they would have to be prepared with glasses and be alright with drinking fermenting wort... wet.

Ill try find out a bit more about it if any one is interested, give you a better idea if its worth the money. It has nothing to do with the brewers, we are very seperate from the resturant/bar side of things.

Got the same email, reading through....key points 'dress up like a clown'.............'$50'..............'no beer included'.......

hmm let me think.......no thanks :ph34r:

comon little creatures you can do better than that. There are 1000s of devoted LCPA heads in the state, and thats the best you can do.

When you've got thousands of LCPA heads that's all you have to do. There's still plenty of genuine LCPA drinkers out there, but there's an increasing number of image drinkers with the little cherub in their hands.
<_<
Present company excepted, of course.
:)

Latest posts

Back