Lets See Your Kitchen Fridges!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingerlickin_B

Mo Bitta, Mo Betta!
Reaction score
Ok, Ill start the ball rolling, now let us see yours and how much space beer, hops, whatever take up in the fridge that is supposed to contain food other than the almighty liquid bread! B)

IMG_3069.JPG

PZ.

he is man for the tasman bitters.

That's what I buy when I'm broke :lol:

Also in there, one of each:
Grolsh
MSB Pilsener
MSB IPA
Little Creatures Pale Ale
Boags Strongarm
There's even a bag of Windsor Ale yeast cradled between the back ones :D

And half a pint of HB :super:

BTW, I think it's my extensive use of the freezer that creates the most friction :ph34r:

PZ.

Just bought a new fridge for the kitchen, I got the old one :p

The new one is smaller, so I can't get any beer into it, but I have heaps of room in the old one. Two cubes lagering and one keg.

Fingerlickin_B , That's a sizeable amount of space devoted to beer and it's greatness, particularly if this is the kitchen fridge (above and beyond the beer fridge). Even more suprisingly, your woman actually lets you invade her domain! Congrats man, I salute you. I may have more fridge space devoted to beer, however living on my own, I don't need to fight with the stonger sex for fridge space :D I have two 360lt fridge/freezers, with one of them devoted solely to beer (both fridge and freezer section).The other one's loaded up with ~60-70% of beer related goodness in the fridge section.

Cheers :)

Alas I don't think I am eligible for this post. My beer fridge contains all my hops, liquid yeasts etc.
The only small hold I have on the food fridge anymore is a small compartment in the door where I keep some dry yeasts.
Other than that, it is totally devoid of beer related paraphenalia.

How long has the half pint of HB been there? :blink:

Ive four dedicated beer fridges so the kitchen fridge rarely has beer in it unless im in the kitchen cooking up a feed.

Cheers
Big D

Here's mine until I get a dedicated beer fridge.
fridge.jpg

Pizza and beer...a winning combo any day! :beer:

Dunno' if I could get away with a 19L keg in mine tho :lol:

PZ.

I had to move my kitchen fridge outside for the wedding, unfortunatly fortunatly we could't fit all the grog in it

Wedding_159.jpg

Cheers, the Lookout

Kitchen fridge is off limits.
That's ok, as there is still the laundry drinks fridge, the keg serving freezer, yeast fridge, lager fermentation frige and ale fermentation freezer.

Doc

A true beer enthusiast can never have enough fridges or fridge space.

Cheers
Big D

Kitchen fridge is off limits.
That's ok, as there is still the laundry drinks fridge, the keg serving freezer, yeast fridge, lager fermentation frige and ale fermentation freezer.

Doc

How is you Electricity Bill..

:p :p

Avg electricity bill.
Heating in winter and cooliing in summer is what gives the bill movement.
Did I mention the computers that are on 24x7 as well ? :p

Doc

Not worried about the kitchen fridge and leave it alone.

I have a keg fridge and a third big fridge for fermenting and glass and ingredient storage :)

Latest posts

Back