• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Large Keg Outdoor Setup?

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

rhinks

Reaction score
Hi All

The missus and I have just finished doing up the outdoor area. We have a vintage fridge which has been restored which is awesome. I'm looking for some advice though on a tap setup. Ideally I want to keep the fridge as is and use another setup to run full size commercial kegs. I have no idea really where to start. I've seen the kegarators for sale which look good but I' not sure if they can fit a large keg and gas etc inside them. I want to use the setup for a little creatures bright ale keg. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Russ

KoNG

RIP-FaB (BiBIFaP)
Reaction score
do a search for kegging setups
there is a thread thats many pages long, which covers nearly every variation on a theme possible.
you could then PM the person who's setup you are digging the most.

how are you buying LC bright kegs.?

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Might help if you fill out your location ( pet hate of mine) might make it easier for those in your area with keg setups to get you over for a look see/Keg tutorial 101.... :)

Latest posts