• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Lancer Glycol system and flooded fonts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmob

Reaction score
Regretful sale ........

I have a Lancer Pacific stand-alone glycol system and 2 separate single-tap flooded fonts. The glycol unit will support up to 4 individual beer lines.

I had this installed in a home wet bar and removed it when we sold the house 3 years ago. Won't re-use in this house (!) and I'd prefer to sell rather than have it fail from lack of use.

It is the unit and complete fonts with snap-locks; it has no taps, no interconnects, lines or pythons or glycol.

Just ran it up on water, but didn't take it down to sub-zero of course (no glycol!). Brought 20 deg water down to 0 deg in 30 minutes. You are welcome to test on pickup.

Dimensions are a neat 900 x 500 x 500. It sits on a caster base I made to make it easy to move around (I mentioned it's heavy!) which adds 120 to the height but it simply lifts of.

$1350. Negotiable for a sale before Melbourne Cup day!

Pickup from Bilgola Plateau on Sydney's Northern beaches. Heavy, must be transported upright, can deliver COD Sydney-wide in my box trailer for asking price + $50 on Sunday. Can help you load if you pick up.

Any queries, call me on 0401 619 592.

Thanks,
Gary.

(PS, photos of fonts to follow shortly, haven't unpacked that box after moving a few weeks ago!)

IMG_1549_s.jpg

IMG_1547_s.jpg

IMG_1545_s.jpg

IMG_1548_s.jpg

IMG_1550_s.jpg

IMG_1551_s.jpg

IMG_1552_s.jpg

IMG_1553_s.jpg

IMG_1554_s.jpg

Hi,

900mm H x 500mm W x 500mm D.

No means to gauge weight but two blokes could lift into a ute; I moved it in to and out of the box trailer by myself, but not again!

Edited in original post, thanks.

Price drop:

$1100

Will sell unit without fonts for a sensible offer (but won't sell fonts without unit .........)

Latest posts

Back