Kneebones Beer Glass Collection

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kneebone

Reaction score
So I was washing my beer glasses and thought to myself that I should really take photos and create an archive of my collection somewhere. I thought id be kind and share them with AHB!

This thread will be pretty image heavy :p

I started collecting beer glasses about 3 years ago mainly by scouring op shops for hidden gems, I try and collect 2 of each glass if possible just so I can enjoy them with a mate!

Ahh finally... that was a bit of a task but it was worth it!
hopefully someone who has the same passion for beer glasses as me enjoys veiwing my collection :)

- Kneebone

Anyone else got a lot of broken image links?

Nice collection :)

I generally try to limit my glasses to beers I love or drink often. Picked up the habit 15 years ago living in Belgium. A Belgian always serves beer in the right glass ;)

Damn, i'm not sure why the links are broken :/ they were working last night... Belgian ale glasses are my focus at the moment! They are a bit harder to obtain!

Stux said:
Anyone else got a lot of broken image links?
Nice collection :)
I generally try to limit my glasses to beers I love or drink often. Picked up the habit 15 years ago living in Belgium. A Belgian always serves beer in the right glass ;)
Yep, I'm getting the broken image links,it has been happening often over the last month,dunno why,I put it down to shite Internet connection.

Cool collection Kneebone. Would love to help you consume some beers from them when I'm in Perth visiting family next :)

Latest posts

Back