• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree could a mod please clean up the thread

Thanks

Do you mean by moving it to the correct forum?

Hair-splitting aside, Acasta is the only one aiming for a derail. Everyone else is discussing the legality of re-selling commercial kegs. Just because you may not like what they are saying doesn't make it irrelevant.

Do you mean by moving it to the correct forum?

Hair-splitting aside, Acasta is the only one aiming for a derail. Everyone else is discussing the legality of re-selling commercial kegs. Just because you may not like what they are saying doesn't make it irrelevant.

... this is an add for the selling of the kegs not disscusion of the legality to re-sell the kegs. hair splitting aside..... come off it mate. As said before please dont post if not interested in purchasing.
thanks

are they legally aquired kegs?

... this is an add for the selling of the kegs not disscusion of the legality to re-sell the kegs. hair splitting aside..... come off it mate.

Let's pretend (and pretending is what it is) that these kegs are sourced legitimately - this isn't a retail sale. Take it to the AHB Marketplace (where people will rightly question the appropriateness of the sale).

And, though you may wish to assert otherwise, being the OP doesn't grant you any say over who might reply to your posts or what they might say. If you don't want a discussion about it advertise them on eBay and see what happens.

these ones have the valve in the top removed and were goin to be crushed. the have some company on them, not tooheys or castlemaine though.

Does that mean they cant be used as a keg? And what is the company name?

... this is an add for the selling of the kegs not disscusion of the legality to re-sell the kegs. hair splitting aside..... come off it mate. As said before please dont post if not interested in purchasing.
thanks

You're kidding right?? The legality issue is inherent to the interest of purchase. if they're legal... let us know and you'll most probably sell them pretty swiftly... seems like a reasonable price.

I reckon they've been knocked off... and you know it... or at least NOW you know it. That's just my opinion... cause you're too intent on trying to keep your thread on topic and less inclined to proving the product's legitimacy.

Come up with the name/logo stamped on the keg... you said they're not Castlemaine and not Toohey's... But I reckon most people don't care what they're not, they'd want to know what they are.

Put up a photo... sounds like you've realised you've been had and now clutching at straws... prove me wrong... it only benefits you.

You're kidding right?? The legality issue is inherent to the interest of purchase. if they're legal... let us know and you'll most probably sell them pretty swiftly... seems like a reasonable price.

I reckon they've been knocked off... and you know it... or at least NOW you know it. That's just my opinion... cause you're too intent on trying to keep your thread on topic and less inclined to proving the product's legitimacy.

Come up with the name/logo stamped on the keg... you said they're not Castlemaine and not Toohey's... But I reckon most people don't care what they're not, they'd want to know what they are.

Put up a photo... sounds like you've realised you've been had and now clutching at straws... prove me wrong... it only benefits you.

im not clutching at straws, i have phoned the brewery and they are coming to pick them up and they were very grateful i did. sorry to have caused any inconvenience to anyone.

i can understand people like you, but there is no need to be an arse about anything. i just thought i was helping people out.

please close thread thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back