Kegs Branded "property Of Csb"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xknifepointx

Reaction score
anyone know who CSB is ? one tank has Jupiters written on the lid and they both have "property of CSB" printed on the side of the tanks.

they are pin lock 18 litre kegs, just want to make sure I am going to be ordering the right fittings for the disconnects.

CSB is Carlton Specialty Beverages....CUB's other branch for imported tap beers..usually european sorts...

A quick google returned a reference to Carlton Special Beverages inside the Fosters Brewing Group's 1998 Annual Report.

It seems to me that you have a Fosters keg.

Yep, probably an old Carlton Special Bev keg. But its a long time out of service... they certainly dont currently have any kegs with other than a sanke type fitting, even the imported stuff.

Jupiters... Possibly they are "Line Cleaning" kegs. Sometimes they would keep line cleaning solution in a small cornie style keg.. force it through the lines to clean them, then back into the little keg for storage.

I think they are standard pinlock fittings... but not 100% sure. If you can take it into a HBS to check I would.

Sorry, not much help.

Thirsty

they are in pretty good condition if they are indeed very old kegs, I'll see if I can get some cleaning product tomorrow from a HBS and give them a good clean up, then I need to save 700 dollars to get a KegMate fridge.

Latest posts

Back