• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs And Fermenting Barrel For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewless

Reaction score
I still have some kegs and one fermenting barrel for sale. Must sell as I am moving interstate.

3x19lt kegs (one has dent in base otherwise in good condition) $40 each
1x50lt keg $80
1x20 or 30lt (?) fermenting barrel $15

I am in Melbourne Inner North (Thornbury)
PM me for more details
last_ghetto_fab_043.jpg
last_ghetto_fab_045.jpg

I take it you didn't want to sell the 60L fermenter to me after standing me up that day (when I turned up at the appointed time ready to buy after 1/2 hour drive and you were out at a cafe oblivious to all this)?

Edit: In case you hadn't guessed, I AM quite dark on you after this. Then you have the cheek to say "Yeah, I'll organise some other way of getting it to you", after which I never hear from you again.
Moving interstate? Good riddance.

I take it you didn't want to sell the 60L fermenter to me after standing me up that day (when I turned up at the appointed time ready to buy after 1/2 hour drive and you were out at a cafe oblivious to all this)?

Edit: In case you hadn't guessed, I AM quite dark on you after this. Then you have the cheek to say "Yeah, I'll organise some other way of getting it to you", after which I never hear from you again.
Moving interstate? Good riddance.

hmmmmmmm. buyer beware. i did think the fermenting keg was interesting 20LTR OR 30LTR,. must have been some great measured brews done there.
Wardhog> u may have come out best, looks like a load of junk to me. Nevertheless u were rooted around.

moderators??

hmmmmmmm. buyer beware. i did think the fermenting keg was interesting 20LTR OR 30LTR,. must have been some great measured brews done there.

My guess is 'brewless' is not the original owner of the equipment, hence her lack of detailed knowledge. I think we're looking at the proceeds of an acrimonious split.

My guess is 'brewless' is not the original owner of the equipment, hence her lack of detailed knowledge. I think we're looking at the proceeds of an acrimonious split.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :unsure: outta this thread>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Back