KegLand Counterflow Chiller - what connections?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

count-ant

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I picked up the KegLand Counterflow Chiller which has 10mm non-treaded copper input/outputs. KegLand don't currently sell the fittings needed and I'm at a loss as to the most efficient way to hook it all up.

Does anyone have this unit or can offer some advice?

I'm trying to run from:
1. Garden hose > CF 10mm input > CF 10mm output > 12.5mm ID hose > hot water bucket
2. RoboBrew 12.5mm ID output > CF 10mm input > CF 10mm output > 12.5mm ID output > fermenter

Ive always no-chilled previously so apologies if this is in the dumb categories.

Cheers!

@count-ant I have one of those, I managed to cut some silicone hose that came with my little brown pump and put this on the chiller inlet/outlet and then jam the garden hose over this. Needed some good hose clamps as my outlet hose was too long and the back pressure blew off my hose on the out side, I shortened the hose and it was all good after that, I think the silicone is a bit smooth and hard to get purchase so if you have some vinyl tube that might be better. I use 10mm ID silicone hose on the wort side.

Back