Kegerator temp setting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Focus354

Reaction score
Hey all just got my kegerator fridge set up and have my first brew on tap. Just wondering what temp people set their fridges to. I have mine currently set at -2. And all seems to be going well. But just wondering if there was a temp I'm meant to be running
Cheers

Try to set it pending the beers you have on tap. However, I usually have mine anything between 4c and 8c with most of the time on 4c.

Just set it somewhere in that range, try your beer, then adjust to suit yourself......

Focus354 said:
Hey all just got my kegerator fridge set up and have my first brew on tap. Just wondering what temp people set their fridges to. I have mine currently set at -2. And all seems to be going well. But just wondering if there was a temp I'm meant to be running
Cheers
Mines set to -1. I doubt the fridgemate's that accurate however. If my drinking water freezes I turn it up a degree.
I also keep the dog's bones in there and use it to crash chill so I like it nice and frosty.
Since I'm lucky to go through a keg a month given the normal run of things, I've found my hoppy beers or taste fresher for longer when stored colder.

Latest posts

Back