Kegerator circulation fan help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidCurrency

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a BF-163 kegerator. The type that Keg King use, triple cornys with the font on top.
It has a spot for a circulation fan inside to the right with a plug there but no fan.
Could anyone comment on a part number of one that will fit the same plug?
It has a DC output of 16V and measures 50mm between the square screw holes. (Don't mind the wide screw holes, they're for the plastic cover)
See pic attached.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413359855.677253.jpg

Does the font snake need to be on continuously or just for a while before you want to pour a beer?

Sorry LC but unable to access fan to find any details.

These kegerators come in many brands & versions & I'm not at all sure if every kegerator on the market actually comes from the one manufacturer in China but stand to be corrected.
What I do know is that for various reasons the supplied fans fail sooner or later (they run 24\7) & that many brewers then add own their home-made versions (read computer fans) or get something like the Font Snake.
Hope this helps?

Ok cheers TP, I figure that's why it's missing probably packed it in! Will hunt ebay for something suitable.

I'll get a font snake too, but I don't want cool air being lost up the font 24/7. I'll try put a timer on it so it stays on for a few hours at the push of a button.

Latest posts

Back