Keg System With Bronco Tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lachlan

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

well i finally got myself a Keg set up and i have a question.

I have a chest freezer that will hold 3 kegs comforably and for now have a Bronco tap on a tube about 250mm long which i will leave connected to the keg inside the freezer and have to open the freezer to pour a glass.

My question is do i need to have a coil of approx 3m of beer line with the bronco tap fitted to the end or will the short tube of 250mm be ok? i have read the balancing a system article and the draught set up but nothing is mentioned regaring a bronco tap.

Any advise appreciated.

Lachlan

Morning Lachlan,

My bronco taps have the black micromatic hosing, its only about 30-50cm long and they pour very well.

I think if you use normal beer line you will require a longer lenth of hosing to balance the flow.

cheers

grant

Morning Lachlan,
My bronco taps have the black micromatic hosing, its only about 30-50cm long and they pour very well.
I think if you use normal beer line you will require a longer lenth of hosing to balance the flow.
cheers
grant

I have the same and pouring presure is around 30 kpa @ 2-3deg. Fine for around 2.2vol of CO2.

If you are wanting anything higher you will have ot go the beerline route. Im thinking of making one up for some wheaties so i can have a higher pouring/carb pressure.

Latest posts

Back