Keg Suppliers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmolou

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for possibly a little bit of guidance for getting some kegs for my 21st around 4 most likely, I've had a mate who's used Mountain Goat before but was looking at getting something different and possib,y a little more mainstream as lots of guests weren't sure about it, So far I've emailed alot of breweries asking if they do keg hire but to be honest hardly any of them reply, which is pretty poor in my opinion, anyway so does anyone know any breweries that do keg hire at a decent price??????

Cheers Phil

Hey guys looking for possibly a little bit of guidance for getting some kegs for my 21st around 4 most likely, I've had a mate who's used Mountain Goat before but was looking at getting something different and possib,y a little more mainstream as lots of guests weren't sure about it, So far I've emailed alot of breweries asking if they do keg hire but to be honest hardly any of them reply, which is pretty poor in my opinion, anyway so does anyone know any breweries that do keg hire at a decent price??????

Cheers Phil

2 brothers brewery may - i am almost sure i saw the prices inc. kegs. Taxi is a nice light beer that most should drink ..... its not a VB tho, more body flav and hops

I think that Mountain Goat Steam and Hightail are both great beers that will appeal to most drinkers. You don't have to appeal to the lowest common denominator and in most cases drinkers are willing to be a little adventurous and try something new just as long as it isn't a big IPA or stout. If you want to make it something similar to a standard macro lager try a reasonably flavourful Pils or a Kolsch.

if you just want "mainstream" beers go talk to your local publican.

yeah my mate recently did Mountain Goat and its not that people like "mainstream" beer its that they want beer that's easy to get pissed off... (also they haven't replied to my email which is well over 2 weeks ago) Yeah I've looked at kegs on legs and thought it was a little steep, 2 Brothers sounds like a possibility tried there growler which was nice, I more or less know what style of beers I want and can tell what people will like just looking for some names of breweries that are known to do keg hire...

try 3 ravens, we had a keg for New Years, but call them.... emails get lost too easily i think...

Latest posts

Back